Alteros 3D is a 3D/2D graphic viewer and multimedia player with a customizable interface. The software supports any 3D graphic file types (3DS, VRML, TrueSpace, LightWave and many other formats), as well as 2D graphical files (PSD, PNG, TIF, JPEG, BMP, GIF), Video, Audio files and DVD. A built-in text editor allows you to work with TXT and RTF files. Alteros 3D can also display HTML files and other documents via OLE interface (requires Internet Explorer).
The program interface can be easily changed with the help of the skins. Alteros 3D has its own desktop file format: ADESK. Using ADESK files you can create custom graphical interfaces with buttons to launch different programs, and open files and folders. ADESK files can be used as an Alteros3D start up interface, as well as a user's CD/DVD/FlashDrive interface, if the program is used as an Autorun shell.
Alteros 3D allows you to open any number of documents simultaneously.
Fullscreen and Slideshow modes, image editing procedures, different navigation options, a history list and many other useful functions for working with pictures, photos, texts and other files are available.
- Thumbnails for 2D and 3D graphic files.
- DVD-video, Video and Audio files playback.
- 3dm, 3dmf, 3ds, asc, ase, c4d, cob, dwg (limited support), dxb, dxf, geo, iv, lif, lvs, lw, lwo, max (limited support), md2, md3, mdl, mts, ndo, obj, objf, off, peo, prj, pro, rax, scn, spx, stl, tim, wrl, x and xsi 3D-formats supported.
- Copying 3D image rendering result in clipboard.
- Rotation and scaling of 3D objects. Alterations of lighting, transparency, material
type and display mode of 3D objects, as well as many other settings for 3D scenes.
- Bmp, dib, emf, gif, ico, jif, jpe, jpeg, jpg, pcx, rle, tga, wmf, psd, tiff, png, ppm and other image formats supported.
- Zoom in/out modes, screen floating.
- Set any picture as Wallpaper.
- Slideshow mode.
- Graphical effects.
- integration with www.brodyaga.com
» version 3.0 - posted on 2010-02-18
- Added "Show Folder menu" function
- Added "Show Preview panel" function
- Changed "Thumbnails database" procedures
- Added "Autohide Flypanel" option
- Added "Recent Folders" mode
- Other changes and bug fixes
» version 2.81 - posted on 2007-02-16
- Added Network option in the Top Level.
- New "Mirror" effects for pictures.
- Added "File Properties" command in right-click menu of filebrowser
- Added "Fit by Width" and "Fit by Height" commands for image files
- Added new items in "Brodyaga.com" list
- Other changes and bug fixes
EULA - End User License Agreement
This user license agreement (the AGREEMENT) is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and Lighttek Software, for the Alteros 3D program (the SOFTWARE) that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of Lighttek Software and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties.
You may install the Alteros 3D to test and evaluate for 15 days; after that time you MUST either BUY the license to use this program or delete the program from your computer hard drive.
The LICENSED VERSION means a Registered Shareware Version (using your personal registration number) or an original fully working version of the SOFTWARE. If you accept the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
2. Install a second copy of the SOFTWARE on a second computer only if you are the main user of this computer (home computer or laptop for example).
3. Install the SOFTWARE on another computer only if you change of main workstation. In such a case you must uninstall the software from the old computer.
4. Use the SOFTWARE via a network, only if you have purchased an adequate number of licenses. The number of users must not exceed the number of licenses you have purchased.
5. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes only.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and distribute the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
2. Sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your personal registering number.
3. Sublicense, rent or lease the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
4. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
5. Copy the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE.
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". Lighttek Software disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk of using this SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
Lighttek Software assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of this SOFTWARE, even if Lighttek Software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refund the purchase price.